More than 90 percent of IT decision makers see enterprise mobility as the critical function for customer engagement, competitiveness, and operational productivity1
Whether needing to roll out new devices and track inventory, or manage everyone’s settings globally, or limit app installation to reduce risks to the business, mobile device management (MDM) solutions provide a comprehensive set of tools.
Mobile Device Management provides:
- Ease of New System Deployment
- Configuration Cloning
- Application Management Strategies
- Custom Application Catalogs
- Software Update Management and Scheduling
- Content Management and Delivery
- User Data Collection and Monitoring
- Policy and Password Enforcement
- Enhanced Security and Enforcement
- Pre-defined VPN and Networking Connections
- Device Inventory and Health Monitoring
- Device Locking and Locating
- Remote Wipe When Stolen or Lost
- Kiosk Mode
Call now for a FREE consultation.
I.T. Done Right – (480) 319-4242
1Gilchrist, Alasdair. “Enterprise mobility will lead IT investments in 2016” IT Pro Portal December 17, 2015. Accessed September 8, 2017. http://www.itproportal.com/2015/12/17/enterprise-mobility-will-lead-investments-2016/.