The staff at ITDR Business Solutions LLC takes copyright ownership very seriously. It is always our intention to provide appropriate attribution and maintain the copyrights of others.
Some images used on this site are in the public domain, while others leverage the Creative Commons licensing model. The rights granted by the copyright holders of images used on this site are perpetual, non-exclusive, and unlimited:
Perpetual – there is no expiration or end date on the right to use the content.
Non-exclusive – someone using an image does not have exclusive rights to the content.
Unlimited – the content may be used in an unlimited number of projects and in any media.
Images may have been downloaded from the following sources:
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Reach out to us via email
We go to great lengths to evaluate every piece of content not original to our authors and photographers, but over the life of this website there might be mistakes. We will in good faith work to remedy any claim as quickly as possible.
Please send us an email explaining your concern and where you found the issue on our site, including the URL copied/pasted from your browser. Also include a phone number where you can be reached in case we need further help locating or qualify the ownership of the work.
Additional verification may be required
If ownership of copyright is not immediately verifiable, ITDR Business Solutions LLC may require a written notification, which must include the following information:
- A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing a copyright, and all information reasonably sufficient to permit ITDR Business Solutions LLC to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ITDR Business Solutions LLC to contact the copyright owner, such as a physical address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material, and/or the manner in which the material is used is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If requested, please send claims of infringement which include the above-required information via postal mail to:
ITDR Business Solutions LLC
1820 E Ray Road
Chandler, AZ 85225-8720
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages if you materially misrepresent that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, or that a post, product, or activity is infringing your copyrights.